small gym or weight room. I never worked out in the morning today because of the late game I had yesterday. Me and my buddy decided to go the weightroom and get a good leg workout in. We squatted 10's to warm io wtje and then worked our way up to a plate. After that we did a calve workout that included a yoga ball. Our main goal was to strengthen our legs to get more explosiveness for skating on the ice .
Good start. The exercise ball activity I saw you do was actually for your biceps femoral (hamstrings). I assume you have some dry land activities from hockey trainers… let's see them. Squats are just the beginning… box jumps… hurdles… side lunges… there are loads of things.
ReplyDeleteYo Evan it isn't all about the weight amount remember to work on your reps. And keep up with the yoga it's good for your muscles to become more flexible.
ReplyDeletethat's good that you are doing exercises necessary to achieve your goal. Do you use your time wisely or just take your time.
ReplyDeleteIt's nice to see that you chose the weight room over playing dodgeball. It shows that you really care for your body. Keep up the "io wtje".
ReplyDeleteGood workout, choosing what to do then waiting where all your friends do is a great trait to have, keep up the work even
ReplyDelete