Thursday, 12 February 2015

My goal for PE 10

Another year has passed and a whole new semester has started. That also means PE 10 is underway. PE 10 is different from PE 8 and 9. PE 10 is achieving your own personal goal. My goal for my body this year in PE is to build my body in way that will benefit me in hockey. The most important thing that I will be working on is, building strong legs that will help my balance, speed and explosiveness on the ice. I found this workout on YouTube. This is for biulding my legs for speed and explosiveness in the ice.  The link for the video is, http://youtu.be/6PFeHyjK-7c. This workout made me feel pretty made me feel like I was really working on the explosive jump up, which will translate on the ice. What I would do better next time, is that during the squat, I would go all the way down and then try to go up as fast as I can.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome goal and solid first workout. Great effort today on the first beep too. Looking forward to your bog being better than last year. I want to hear about diet, ice time, dry land training, everything you are doing to be a better hockey player.

    ReplyDelete