Beep test: 13.0
T-test: 11.7 seconds
Push-ups: 30
Plank: 1 minute
Vertical: 45cm
Board touches: 20
Overall, I feel pretty good about my fitness testing scores. However there are some places that I believe the I can improve on. First of all, I would like to improve on the board touches. I will do this by building a better core by doing exercises such as planks to build my stronger core, which allow me to gain more balance. Secondly, I also think I could have done more push-ups than 30. I will need to exercise my arms to build more endurance for doing more push-ups. And lastly, although I beat my previous beep test score my a whole level, I know that I can last longer than that in the beep test. For this I will need to build my stamina by doing various cardio exercises. Well, overall this has been a pretty strong fitness testing.
No comments:
Post a Comment